Nationwide Relay Leadership Team (NRLT)
The Nationwide Relay Leadership Team is a group of leadership volunteers who work alongside American Cancer Society staff to develop strategy to and directly support Relay For Life events across the country.
The NRLT is part of the larger Relay For Life National Volunteer Team, which also includes Relay leadership teams at the regional and area level. Region Leads work to represent the needs of their region, including the area teams in their region.
Current members of the NRLT are listed below:
- Shelley Sprouffske (Top Performers)
- Jason Masony (Voices of Hope)
- Keisha McKinney (Digital Marketing)
- Laurie Curtis (ELT Communications)
- Adam Bloom (Fundraising)
- Emily Tier (Leadership Development)
- Kaitlyn Valeri (Recognition)
- Becky Kinman (Survivor & Caregiver)
- Cameron Graber (NCYET Lead)
- Michael Jacobson (Global Lead)
Region Leads (Region Map)
- Salena Harrington (Permanent Remote Lead)
- Nacole Light (North Co-Lead)
- Delilah Morkisz (North Co-Lead)
- Jillene McMichael (North Central Co-Lead)
- Saralyn Lash (North Central Co-Lead)
- Emily McCloud (Northeast Co-Lead)
- Rachael Paradise (Northeast Co-Lead)
- Melissa McLain (South Co-Lead)
- Rhonda Chapmon (South Co-Lead)
- Suzy Lawrence (Southeast Co-Lead)
- Yamile Rivera (Southeast Co-Lead)
- Jolene Wegsteen (West Co-Lead)
- Ruth Fitzsimmons (West Co-Lead)
Kelly has been a Relayer since 1995, and currently lives in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Bryan has been a Relayer since 2004, and currently lives in Dallas, Texas.
If you have questions about the NRLT, please contact Bryan at email@example.com.