The national Relay For Life theme should be a quick slogan that explains what we do at Relay For Life and why we do it. And for the 2023 theme – we need your help. We are asking you to submit your theme ideas.
- Theme speaks to what the Relay For Life movement represents.
- Theme does not incorporate any other organizations/businesses trademarks, copyrights, slogans.
- Theme connects to the mission of American Cancer Society.
Here is how it works.
- Submit your idea now through May 31. – You’ll need a slogan, a brief description of how this will be incorporated throughout the year and optionally you can submit a graphic representation.
- 5 ideas will be selected to move to the next phase. Each of the 5 finalists will be paired with industry experts such as strategic Relay For Life staff, national leadership volunteers and graphic designers. Finalists and their experts will work together to design a sample graphic, t-shirt and website header image. Finalists will also work with their experts to build out a plan on how this theme can be used throughout the entire year.
- The 5 designs will go to a vote where everyone can help choose the winner.
The winner and final theme idea will be announced in late-August/Early September of 2022.
SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
View Theme Submissions:
I am a 3 time survivor and what I have seen over the last 14 years doing Relay for life …is a Smile goes a
H arness O ur P ower E verywhere WE are a a community of humans fighting to make a change in this world. Pushing everyday
Have the shirt
From the start of Relay with Gordy Klatt to finishing the fight against cancer. ACS is there and in it to win it. So many
Relay for Life means different things to different people, but a commonality of RFL everywhere is the spirit of community created by participants who unite
One candle, if the flame is shared, can light the whole track during a Luminaria ceremony. One person, if their flame is shared, can affect
Note: Submissions are reviewed by a moderator before being posted here. This may take up to 3 business days.